Plan of Activities
3 YEARS PLAN OF ACTIVITIES
To facilitate the ship's agents whilst dealing with various authorities and bodies concerned with shipping, collectively in the interest of efficiency, understanding, co-operation and mutual benefits.
- To endeavour to improve the working conditions at the ports of Pakistan and advise the authorities on long term improvements needed.
- To take such steps as the Association considers desirable towards the promotion of the common interest of ship's agents using the ports of Pakistan.
- To place before Government and other public and official bodies the views of members on matters affecting the common interest of ship's agents using the ports of Pakistan.
- To attempt to adopt unified approach in matters of policy on all matters affecting the common interest of ship's agents using the ports of Pakistan.
- To do such other things as are necessary in the general interest of its members.
- To seek representations on various bodies/authorities concerned with or dealing with shipping matters.
- To support legislative or other measures and to procure change of law or practice affecting shipping trade.
- To secure adequate representation of the Association on Government, public or statutory bodies and or trade and industrial delegations as formed from time to time.
- To be an advocate of change with a view to instilling a culture of progress, innovation, reform in the shipping sector.